Welcome to our New Year’s Newsletter, and Happy New Year from all us at Equilibrium Pilates and Elite Physio and Therapy.
I would like to start by saying a huge thank you from myself. I truly am grateful for all the wonderful support from my clients and from my fabulous team. We really do aspire to be the best we can be and love what we do. To us its so much more than just teaching Pilates or treating injuries, we aim to make a real impact on peoples wellbeing and health in both short and long term.
2017 has been an eventful year for the whole team
- At the start of 2017 I formed Elite Physio and Therapy and we introduced a range of professional training courses.
- The team added lots more exciting professional development training in this year with us all learning new Aerial skills, additional Pilates teaching qualifications for Susanna and Julie, advanced electro acupuncture training for myself and osteopathic manipulation techniques Susanna and I, and of course Claire has embarked on her Pilates teacher training so I can’t wait to welcome her back to the team as one of our teachers later this year.
- Sadly we waved goodbye to Josie earlier in the summer due to her return to Oz (via African adventures), and then again to Simone in November so she can focus on her new degree in Osteopathy and now we also have to say a sad farewell to Victoria this month. They will sadly be missed but we wish them the very best.
And 2018 has so much in store for us all:
- We have our OPEN DAY on Sunday 7th January so feel free to join us for a FREE taster class, or tell your friends (Each friend you recommend to a taster class earns you a free class for yourself)
- Ski-lates is back, our 4 week course is starting Sunday 7th January with Susanna.
- Debbie Leftwich is taking our new beginner mat classes starting first week of February on Thursdays at 9:30am and 8pm.
- Amy Hughes (the amazing runner who ran 53 marathons in 53 days amongst many other crazy events) will be taking over Victorias Reformer classes on Tuesdays as well as starting a new reformer class on Thursday’s at 9:30am.
- We also have a new face joining us in January, Giovanna, who is a Sport Massage Therapist and also in her final year of her BSc in Sport Rehabilitation at Salford University. Although she will be working predominantly treating in Sport Massage she will be joining in and shadowing in many Pilates classes as she learns about the amazing benefits of Pilates for rehabilitation.
- We are bringing back our 12 class pass for the Pilates lovers…. 12 classes of any type (Mat/Aerial/Reformer) for only £132 (valid for 4 weeks).
We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that you have a happy and healthy 2018.